Are you single and looking to date?
Northern Pictures are seeking participants for a new documentary series about dating and relationships to be broadcast on ABC TV.
The series features people who are on the autism spectrum, and we are looking for not only people on the spectrum but ANYONE who is open to dating someone on the spectrum.
The autism spectrum is wide and there are many misconceptions – this series wants to show the reality – which is that people on the spectrum can be just as interesting, fun and as dateable as anyone else.
So if you’re up for meeting a diverse range of people, please get in touch!
We are looking for:
- Anyone (all genders) who lives in NSW, QLD and Victoria who is interested in dating.
- All ages over 18 welcomed.
- Filming will be very low key, and involve very minimal commitment, possibly as little as one afternoon.
Requirements for this application:
- Applications are open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents, 18 years or older on the day of your application submission.
- Please provide a recent photo (head and shoulders) to upload to your application.
Deadline for applications: midnight, Friday 22nd February, 2019 (AEDT)